Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate/Enterprise1
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional (SP3 or higher)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate/Enterprise1
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional X64 (SP2 or higher)
1 For Autodesk® SketchBook Designer 2013, Microsoft® Windows® 7 Home Premium is not supported.
Supported CPU Type
Microsoft® Windows® 7
- 3.0 GHz or Higher Intel ® Pentium ® 4; AMD Athlon™ Dual Core with SSE3 technology or AMD Opteron™ with SSE3 technology
Microsoft® Windows® XP
- 1.6 GHz or Higher Intel ® Pentium ® 4 or AMD Athlon™ Dual Core with SSE3 technology
For 3D Modeling in AutoCAD®based products:
- Intel Pentium 4 processor or AMD Athlon, 3.0 GHz or greater or Intel or AMD Dual Core processor, 2.0 GHz or greater
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM recommended)
AutoCAD® Structural Detailing 2013
Recommended Graphics Hardware
- Display adapter capable of 24-bit color
- 256 MB DirectX® 10 capable graphics card with Shader Model 3
Autodesk® Showcase 2013 or Autodesk® SketchBook Designer 2013
- Certified hardware-accelerated graphics card with a minimum of 512 MB graphics memory (1GB recommended) and Microsoft® DirectX® 9 support
Recommended Display Resolution
- 1,280 x 1,024 with true color
Recommended Hard Disk
- Microsoft® Mouse compliant
Autodesk® Showcase 2013
Autodesk® SketchBook Designer 2013
- Intuos® 3 or higher tablet or Wacom Cintiq® active tablet highly recommended, using a tablet driver of 6.1.6-7 or higher. For Bamboo® users, a tablet driver of 5.2.4-5 is recommended.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 8.0 or higher
- Internet connection for full User Assistance Documentation and Subscription Web Services
- Microsoft® .NET Framework Version 2.0 (included in Install)
Autodesk reserves the right to alter product offerings and specifications at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document.
Autodesk is not responsible for errors or failures of Autodesk software arising from the installation of updates, extensions, or new releases issued by third party hardware or software vendors for the certified software or hardware identified in this document (or for any other third party software or hardware that you may use in connection with Autodesk products).