For Windows Users
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate or Enterprise edition
- Supported: Microsoft® Windows XP® Professional (SP3) or Professional x64 Edition (SP2) (1, 2)
- Intel® Pentium® 4, 2 GHz or faster processor; Intel® Xeon®, Intel® Core™, AMD Athlon™ 64, or AMD Opteron™ or later processor (3)
- 1 GB RAM (4)
- Microsoft® Direct3D 10® (recommended) or Direct3D 9® capable graphics card (5)
- DVD-ROM drive (6)
- 1,280 x 1,024 or higher screen resolution
- Internet connection for web downloads and Subscription Aware access
- Adobe® Flash® Player 10 (7)
- Microsoft® Mouse-compliant pointing device
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 6.x through 9
- Microsoft® Excel® 2003 spreadsheet software through 2010 for iFeatures, iParts, iAssemblies, thread customization, and spreadsheet-driven designs
- Microsoft® .Net Framework 4.0
- Autodesk® Inventor LT™ 2013 software is provided both as 32-bit application and as 64-bit application for installation and use on the corresponding operating system only.
- English versions of Inventor LT will run on any language operating system. Other language versions of Inventor LT will run on operating systems of that same language.
- Inventor LT 2013 is optimized to take advantage of the SSE2 extended instruction sets supported on Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 64, and AMD Opteron processors. Inventor LT 2013 will not install on computers that do not support SSE2. Several utilities are available on the Internet that report CPUID including supported instructions sets.
- Autodesk recommends settings which allow Microsoft Windows to manage virtual memory as needed. There should always be at least twice as much free hard disk space as system memory (RAM).
- Please refer to the Autodesk published graphics card information.
- Inventor LT 2013 is available only on DVD (or electronic download in some situations). DVD-ROM drive is not required if installing using software download methods.
- The multimedia learning components of the Inventor Help system, such as the UI Video Tour, Command Reference, and Show Me animations, require Flash Player 10. If it is not already installed, you can download it from the Adobe website.
Autodesk reserves the right to alter product offerings and specifications at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document.
Autodesk is not responsible for errors or failures of Autodesk software arising from the installation of updates, extensions, or new releases issued by third party hardware or software vendors for the certified software or hardware identified in this document (or for any other third party software or hardware that you may use in connection with Autodesk products).