Autodesk® Product Design Suite 2013 is a comprehensive solution for Digital Prototyping, delivering design, visualisation and simulation tools to complete your entire product design process in one economical and convenient package. Digital Prototyping facilitates the design, visualisation and simulation of products before they are ever built.
- Drive innovation with integrated, discipline-specific tools built for Digital Prototyping and based on Autodesk® Inventor® 3D CAD software.
- Improve product quality with comprehensive workflows and cloud services.
- Gain more control of your engineering data with integrated data management.
- Communicate product design ideas using engineering data to sell your products.
Link to top reasons pdf
Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate/Enterprise 1
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional (SP3 or higher)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate/Enterprise 1
- Windows XP Professional X64 (SP2 or higher)
For Autodesk® SketchBook Designer 2013, Microsoft® Windows® 7 Home Premium is not supported.
Supported CPU Type
- Single- or Multi-Core Intel® Pentium®, Xeon®, or i-Series processor or AMD® equivalent with SSE2 technology. Highest affordable CPU speed rating recommended.
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM recommended on 64-Bit OS)
Autodesk® 3ds Max® Design 2013, Autodesk® Navisworks® Simulate 2013, and AutoCAD® based products
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Recommended Graphics Hardware
- Display adapter capable of 24-bit color
Autodesk® Showcase 2013 or Autodesk® SketchBook Designer 2013
- Certified hardware-accelerated graphics card with a minimum of 512 MB graphics memory (1 GB recommended) and DirectX® 9 support.
Autodesk® Navisworks® Simulate 2013
- DirectX® 9 and OpenGL® capable graphics card with Shader Model 2 (minimum)
Recommended Display Resolution
- 1,280x1,024 with true color
Recommended Hard Disk
- Microsoft® Mouse or 3Dconnexion® compliant device
Autodesk® Showcase 2013
Autodesk® SketchBook Designer 2013
- Intuos® 3 or higher tablet or Wacom Cintiq® active tablet highly recommended, using a tablet driver of 6.1.6-7 or higher. For Bamboo® users, a tablet driver of 5.2.4-5 is recommended.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 8.0 or higher
- Internet connection for full User Assistance Documentation and Subscription Web Services
- Microsoft® .NET Framework Version 4.0 (included in Install)
Autodesk reserves the right to alter product offerings and specifications at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document.
Autodesk is not responsible for errors or failures of Autodesk software arising from the installation of updates, extensions, or new releases issued by third party hardware or software vendors for the certified software or hardware identified in this document (or for any other third party software or hardware that you may use in connection with Autodesk products).