AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 software provides tools to help you create and sketch extraordinary designs, capture design information from almost any source, connect to Autodesk 360 for sharing, collaboration, and rendering on the cloud, and showcase your designs with illustrations, renderings, 3D presentations, and 3D printing.
The suite includes:
- AutoCAD® 2013
- AutoCAD® Raster Design 2013
- Autodesk® SketchBook® Designer 2013
- Autodesk® Showcase® 2013
- Autodesk® Mudbox® 2013
Connect. Plug in to the power of the cloud.
- Connect to Autodesk 360 for easier sharing, collaboration, and rendering.
- Supercharge your design and collaboration processes with online file exchange and rendering services that directly connect AutoCAD software to Autodesk 360.
- Broadcast your designs to the world, with in-product social media publishing.
- Access and download apps to customize your AutoCAD experience.
- Publish directly from AutoCAD to enable web and mobile collaboration and review.
Capture. Bring your world into AutoCAD Design Suite.
- Capture design information from almost any source, and convert it into a DWG™ file.
- Digitize scanned drawings and plans with easy-to-use raster-to-vector conversion tools that help you bring your legacy information into AutoCAD.
- Turn photographs into 3D models with easy-to-use photo modelling tools.
- Accelerate renovation and restoration projects by re-creating the as-built environment, with powerful point cloud tools.
- Translate third-party 3D file formats into DWG files with model import and aggregation tools.
Create. Discover new possibilities
- Explore your ideas in almost any shape imaginable, with powerful 3D modelling and sculpting tools.
- Create and sketch extraordinary designs with industry-standard conceptual sketching and design tools.
- Discover inspirational ideas with freehand drawing techniques, to create breakthrough conceptual design sketches with AutoCAD® design software.
- Drive your projects to completion with comprehensive documentation tools.
Showcase. Render them speechless.
- Showcase design ideas easily with illustrated drawings, renderings, 3D presentations, and 3D physical models.
- Accelerate the feedback loop and avoid costly errors by clearly communicating design intent to stakeholders and constituents.
- Explore form, fit, finish, and function variations of your AutoCAD designs, with games-inspired visualization tools.
- Impress your customers with interactive presentations directly from your AutoCAD designs.
- Hold your designs in the palm of your hand by printing physical 3D models directly from AutoCAD Design Suite.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Professional, Ultimate/Enterprise, Home Premium
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional operating system (SP3 or later)
- Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate/Enterprise, Home Premium
- Windows XP Professional X64 (SP2 or higher)
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7 or later
- Intel® Pentium® 4, 3.0 GHz or higher; AMD Athlon™ Dual Core with SSE3 technology; or AMD Opteron™ with SSE3 technology
- Intel Pentium 4, 1.6 GHz or higher or AMD Athlon Dual Core with SSE3 technology
For 3D modeling in AutoCAD-based products:
- Intel Pentium 4 processor or AMD Athlon, 3.0 GHz or higher or Intel or AMD Dual Core processor, 2.0 GHz or higher
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 16 GB free hard drive space (20 GB recommended)
- 3 GB free swappable memory
- Microsoft® mouse compliant
- USB 2.0 or DVD ROM (USB 2.0 recommended)
- 1,280 x 1,024 with true color
- Display adapter capable of 24-bit color (Certified graphics card recommended by Autodesk on the Certified Hardware page.)
- Internet connection (To access full User Assistance Documentation, Autodesk® 360, and Subscription Web Services)
Autodesk reserves the right to alter product offerings and specifications at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document.
Autodesk is not responsible for errors or failures of Autodesk software arising from the installation of updates, extensions, or new releases issued by third party hardware or software vendors for the certified software or hardware identified in this document (or for any other third party software or hardware that you may use in connection with Autodesk products).