Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate/Enterprise 1
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional (SP3 or higher) 2
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate/Enterprise 1
- Windows XP Professional X64 (SP2 or higher)
1 For Autodesk® SketchBook Designer 2013, Microsoft® Windows® 7 Home Premium is not supported.
2 For Autodesk® Infrastructure Modeler 2013, Microsoft® Windows® XP is not supported.
Supported CPU Type
- Single- or Multi-Core Intel® Pentium®, Xeon®, or i-Series processor or AMD® equivalent with SSE2 technology. Highest affordable CPU speed rating recommended.
Autodesk® Quantity Takeoff 2012
- 800 MHz Intel® Pentium® 4, 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor (or faster)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM recommended on 64-Bit OS)
Autodesk® 3ds Max® Design 2013, Autodesk Navisworks® Simulate 2013, and AutoCAD-Based Products
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Recommended Graphics Hardware
- Display adapter capable of 24-bit color
Autodesk® Showcase 2013 or Autodesk® SketchBook Designer 2013
- Certified hardware-accelerated graphics card with a minimum of 512 MB graphics memory (1 GB recommended) and DirectX® 9 support
Autodesk Navisworks® Manage 2013
- DirectX® 9 and OpenGL® capable graphics card with Shader Model 2 (minimum)
Autodesk® Infrastructure Modeler 2013
- DirectX® 10 capable graphics card with 512 MB video memory, supporting 2x Antialiasing (2x AA)
Recommended Display Resolution
- 1,280 x 1,024 with true color
Recommended Hard Disk
- Microsoft® Mouse or 3Dconnexion® compliant device
Autodesk® Showcase 2013
Autodesk® SketchBook Designer 2013
- Intuos® 3 or higher tablet or Wacom Cintiq® active tablet highly recommended, using a tablet driver of 6.1.6-7 or higher. For Bamboo® users, a tablet driver of 5.2.4-5 is recommended.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 8.0 or higher
- Internet connection for full User Assistance Documentation and Subscription Web Services
- Microsoft® .NET Framework Version 4.0 (included in Install)
Autodesk® Inventor® 2013
- Adobe® Flash® 10 or Higher. Microsoft® Excel® 2003 spreadsheet software through 2010 for iFeatures, iParts, iAssemblies, thread customization, and spreadsheet-driven designs
Autodesk® Robot Structural Analysis 2013
- For Robot™ Extension Spreadsheet Calculator additionally Microsoft® Excel® 2003 or later, 32-bit
Autodesk reserves the right to alter product offerings and specifications at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document.
Autodesk is not responsible for errors or failures of Autodesk software arising from the installation of updates, extensions, or new releases issued by third party hardware or software vendors for the certified software or hardware identified in this document (or for any other third party software or hardware that you may use in connection with Autodesk products).